Saturday, October 08, 2005

Pics!!!!

Here are all the fabulous pics! Okay scratch that, not fabuous PICS but pics of fabulous gift-age! And some purchases.

First is a pic of the yarn from Rodney over at eBay!The whole lot including shipping was a bit over 20 bucks...And its rayon not cotton, I misspoke in my previous post.



Next is a pic of the wonderful amulet bag Priscilla sent along with some really cool beads. She crocheted this amulet bag and gifted it to me when I inquired about them...How generous is that? Priscilla is a crocheter and she sews as well. You should see some of her other work! Fabulous!



I bought this cotton yarn from Toni over at Stitchingirl....she has some more I NEED, but I am trying to contain myself!Here is her "yard sale" link.



Up next is a pic of the CAT package I won over at Crochetlist, get this. just for visiting with fellow crocheters! How about them apples? Cool, huh?



Now I am gonna play "follow the link". I posted some pics over at C'ville of all the wonderful gifts Lynlee sent. Please, go check it out so you can ooooooo and ahhhhhhhh! LINK

On a more serious note, not sure where Swapna is in relation to the quake..but please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers...Hope all is well my friend and will be thinking of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

You flatter me so. I am blushing.

12:05 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

Thanks for caring! I am safely in the south of the country and we never felt the quake.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home