Sunday, November 27, 2005

Oy.....Me Hands!!!

Below you will find my list of GOTTA DOS. I doubt I will post except to update my list. If ya want, refer back to this post for updates and linkages and/or pictures.


Scarves: 10 (update 11/26 ~ 8...11/27 ~ 7)
Shawls: 5/6 (update 11/26 ~ 4/5)
Slippers: 2
Shrugs: 1/2
eyeglass
cases: 3 (update 11/26 ~ 0)
caps: 1/3
ponchos: 2/3 (update 11/26 ~ 1/2)
purses: 2/4 (update 11/26 ~ 0/2)
Quilts: 3/6
Blankets: 2
Doilies: 4*
Misc jewelry

The fractional looking numbers aren't fractions....The number in front of the / is what I must get done asap. The number after the / is the number I would like to get done before Yule. The number with the astrisk is something I really wanna do but not gonna bust my arse over. The number(s) after the ~ are what I have LEFT to do. Note these are things that have been ordered or requested, only a few are gifts for Yule and a couple of birthdays....I think I will go drink myself silly now.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Ay! Best of luck!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Ahhhh, so much to do, so little time.

1:31 PM  
Blogger none said...

Wow, that is some list!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home