Monday, November 28, 2005

Yea...whatever!

I am so friggin pissed off........Hmmmm how should I say this?
Okay so let me just put it out there if it rubs someone(s) the wrong way, oh well!!

I am running a swap over at C'ville.....so I get this PM that one of the participants needs the address of her partner again as she sent the package (TWICE BEFORE) with the info she had which was only name and city, state and zip WHICH ISNT SO....No street, she says....Ummmmmmm I'm anal and very very accurate with this type of shit......The sender says she sent the package TWICE with just the info it came back TWICE and she needs the street address(HUH?)....So I just sent the COMPLETE address once again....only to go over to c'ville to browse new post and run over and check out the scrunchy swap thread to see that the sendee (one receiving from the sender above) has posted her partner had trouble sending her package as she didnt get accurate info....If I received an addy, as the sending partner, with just a name and city I woulda asked the person [who was in charge] who sent it "YO, WHERE ITS AT? GIMME THE FULL INFO PLZ!"

I know I gave it I KNOW I DID, as I copied and pasted from ORIGINAL Pms or addresses from participants, plus I have it c/p to note pad.....if full or no info was there I PMed right away to get it!!!! I am so pissed.....I felt as if I was doing a fairly good job running this small swap....I have no idea why I'm so mad but I am and had hoped to run another....I had ideas already.....Oh yea I've been having fun with it and thinking of new swaps up until NOW......Granted I very well coulda made a mistake, after all I am human, contrary too popular belief.BUT GEEZ to then post I didnt send the right info? Maybe I'm being overly senstive on this subject....SIGH! I HAVE OCD I CHECK AND RECHECK AND CHECK AGAIN...

FUCK IT!

9 Comments:

Blogger Melissa H. said...

Next time, send me the list of addresses for your swap and anyone who needs a repeat can ask me for it. I guarantee they won't ask me more than once!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Jo in NZ said...

This SUX for you.
ps I enjoy your blog

11:45 PM  
Blogger sara said...

that blows. I love exchanges/swaps, but I hate running them. There are too many idiots in the world.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Hey! I think that you have been doing a great job with this swap!!!!! I've been having fun with it, it got me to make something that I had never made before, and I've met some new people at C'ville that I had never met before! So stuff them....ummm, you would think that the bright apples would ask for a street address....I know that I would at least verify once it came back to me with the person I was sending to!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Thank you ladies for seeing the logic I saw but evidently some don't....the package comes back, UMMM UHOH best check with someone to see WHY that mighta happened. OR hey let me pay postage AGAIN and send it same info and see what happens...Now Im not as steamed lol...but still feel like those snotty nosed two year olds that are hopping up in down in the grocery isle wailing at the top of my lungs and no one knows wtf I'm schreeching about...HAHA

Nice to meet ya Jo....*Waving*...keep stopping by, no telling what little thing will set me off next, LOL!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There will always be someone to rock the swap boat, best we can do is set our jaws and resolve and go forward.
I don't understand why some people cannot follow the simplest instructions and yet be intelligent and friendly human beings.

If you need some extra scrunchis to go to someone who doesn't get any let me know.

3:12 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

I am hoping everyone gets their scrunchies.....if not I may take you up on that Kari.
Im not as mad now , had to blow off a bit of steam. It did help me to learn/know that this same participant has done this same thing in past swaps...well at least one other. So now I know its not a me thing.
Oh well....

Here's to hoping everyone gets their goodies!!!! :)

Pssst...someone come crochet for me while I sew!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

If you can actually find someone to crochet for you send them my way when they get you caught up! lol

3:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa H. said...

I need someone to crochet for me while I get my house ready for the holidays!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home