Friday, December 16, 2005

Hmmmmmm, mysterious?

So I got to thinking...yes, I know dangerous ground eh? But after taking that quiz blog thingy about me orbs I thought why not show my REAL eyeballs....Do they look alluring and mysterious? Ahem, yes you may type...be kind, I am old and notice the little twinkle in them pupils? That's insanity....don't mess with insanity. Seen Kill Bill, that's all I'm saying!



Couple notes: I have made a bit of progress on my to do list. I also want to apologize for my whining a few post back, probably some stupid female crap caused it, who knows....but I will try to keep myself in check and be my old cynical self! HUZZAH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

You look like you're going to eat us all...

7:04 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Very alluring, Cordelia. I think whining can be good (in moderation). You are entitled to, otherwise that insanity twinkle could turn into a full blown explosion (and I don't want to see that!!);)
~ DAWN

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home