Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Things and Stuff

Currents:
Listening too: AB Quintanilla & Kumbia Kings
Reading: Meditations and teachings of Buddah
Grateful for: Life in general
Eating/drinking: Diet pepsi laced with massives amounts of aspartame
Concerns: Friends who are ill
Material Desire: a kick ass commerical stove and oven
Non-material desire: eloquence
Disappointments: my weight, gained like you wouldnt believe...damn steroids, didnt notice until I tried on some of my corsets...yea I am a corset loving fool would wear them daily if I could....gotta get things in hand

On to other things! Lynlee posted an interactive meme on her blog...I have no intention of "doing you" but here are her thoughts on me as promised:
Here is a quote of part of her post:

Meme de Interactive
1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor/color of jello to wrestle with you in.
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.
And here are her answers for me:

Cordi---

1. You have animals. Lots of animals. And yarn.
2. Children's Totem Chant by Spiral Rhythm - cuz, it's just so you.
3. Cherry. Make that Black Cherry.
4. We've only shared a few private things - and I won't repeat them here.
5. On the 'Ville, readin' your blog, then going to the bead shop and thinking, "OMG - I HAVE to make that for Cordi!" Caught me totally off guard.
6. Packrat? hehe
7. You read a lot... So if you had to recommend 3 books for me to read - what would they be?

Well that's all folks, I will get back to ya Lynlee on the reads...only three means me thinking LOL....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Oh, come on!!! Do me! I did you, now it's your turn!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home