Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

Speaking ones mind, even if the words are laced with kindness and nothing mean spirited is said....sometimes causes one to lose what they believe to be friends.

I wanna cry but ya know I don't know if I am more sad about the fact of losing them or the fact that I allowed myself to believe in a friendship that apparently wasnt real...

Wanna know something? Even though this person and I have a total different paths in life and in faith and now its apparent they would never be able to see or defend me or my faith...I would still fight and die for their right to follow a God I dont believe in....Yea, yea, sounds dramatic but very much the truth.

Peace and open heart to all...Im out for a bit..

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

*hugs you*

Been there, done that, never wanna go there again.

I'm around and use yahooIM if you need someone to rant at.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Cordy,

I don't know who you are speaking of, but deep breaths and relaxing thoughts. I still love ya!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs*

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home