Monday, December 19, 2005

QUICK.....

Rally 'round sisters of the hook....kindred spirits of yarn....please send very strong "hold your tongue" vibes my way....serious. I feel the need to speak my mind and it won't be nice if that happens.

I leave you this thought...Lying is as much etched in somes souls as giving and care in the souls of others....Lying my not be a mark against morality but its a offense against humankind....

Gifting and generousity spill over with births, deaths, and unions...some take advantage of these giving times.

Sigh, I'm done...putting away my soapbox!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I can't tell you to hold your tongue cause I can't hold mine. Some posting have already been made.

People are people and there are good ones and bad ones Cordy-you're a good one-at the end of the day you know it and that's all that matters.

Deep breaths.................

2:12 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

hey i dont hold mine either .. when there is something i feel is inherently wrong i am going to say something .. whether that makes me a popular person or not.. and its usually not

5:36 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Well I posted.....wonder if being banned is in my future...

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home