Thursday, December 22, 2005

Grumblings

So Beth now is burning at the stake, you mean heifer, how dare you speak the truth!?
Ya know for people that love drama C'ville is THE place to be.... think about the cast of characters they have....The mean upstart, the martyr (heaven knows no other family in American or the world for that matter has to live that life or one much much worse), we have a whole big ass chorus imbeciles, assuming that evey topic thats posted is about THEM....very defensive when no one has even indicated anything they may have posted!!

I am avoiding posting in THE thread of the moment....I wanna really, really bad...but really does it matter? It's a no win situation. People love "Woe-is-me"...they LOVE it, getting all up in it and wallowing around like a bunch of flithy pigs....The balance is tilted now in the favor of poor mes....

That break is looking very, very nice right about...

Let's see over the past month I have sent many, many X_mas wishlist things, no reply at all, Raoks, no replies at all...AGAIN! Yet I see these people running around posting....One item getting lost in the mail, yep thats logical, two, uh huh, plausible, 10 or more I doubt it....

BTW this is my last angry post about C'ville....sadly I used love the place, for real, would run over to see what was up first thing in the morning , well morning to me which is noonish, HA. If something is making me this worked up one of two things need to happen, I leave at least for a while or I adjust my thinking and just accept that these "poor mes" now have the run of the board...

I rarely share myself even in my blog....My life is mine until I share it one on one with those I have built a trust with, you few know who you are, and it takes me time to open up....even with those I feel a connection. I blink off the radar on occassion, some know where I am at these times, and sometimes ya don't...
I know, I know we all do things differently, we all handle emotions in our own way, but let me tell ya when the mundane parts of ones life is as heavy with drama as some of these people I would be scared to move from the chair! Wonder how they would handle a real crisis....

I close this post with this: For some people its a struggle to get out of bed everyday, there are some people that are faced with the death of their child every fucking day, there are some people that have never had a "home" until their thirty's, there are some people that live in chronic pain, there are people that give and give and everyone only wants more and it wears them down until death is more welcoming than life....there are people that can't go too town without the fear of panic attacks......there are people that their social life and only friendships are those they have online....as shitty as these things are for some people they smile every fucking day, they laugh every fucking day, cause as shitty as things are they know it could be so much worse....

Blessed Winter Solstice, Yule , Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or Non-Holiday for you friendly neighbourhood Atheist....

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I couldn't have said it better myself... well if I had said it there would have been tons of cursing.
I hope that if you do take a break you will keep blogging. I'd hate to never heard from you again.

I bitch and moan about my petty problems on my blog, but I tell ya what some of my blog friends have things so rough I welcome my little problems, and yet they never let it get them down.
I admire them greatly.
The poor me ones get tiring after like 5 secs.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Oh Cordy, yes, Beth is burning at the stake for her honesty.

I found and still find, avoiding "Off Topic Conversations" is best for me. When I read someones blog, I expect a peek into their lives, their little problems, their big problems. I chose to read their blogs cause I care. However, when it comes to a board like C'ville, I don't need to hear about an "owie on their finger" (WTF is this???), etc. How do you cure a migraine questions (first off, get the hell off the computer, if I had a migraine I couldn't stand being on it reading the shit), etc. Some people enjoy reading this shit, I, for one don't, but that's just me.

I know you'll still blog (at least I hope) and keep in touch. People like you made Crochetville a warm place........and you make blogland a warm place too!

This too shall pass and something else will come up that will consume the general population of C'ville-it always does!

Really 10 packages and not one "thank you"? How completely ignorant-this does surprise me, although I don't know why.

Have a wonderful Holiday and I am thinking of you and your family!

4:15 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Okay I posted...what good it did who knows...

Anyway I will continue to blog..its my outlet...I will be doing emailing....and although I rarely sign on I might be doing some IMing....

I have two more sets of scrunchies to make sure they get to their receipiants, then break time!

Now to hunt up some fun crap to post and shake this negative stuff...

6:22 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

As I always said if your going to whine bring the cheese and crackers. And my other fav is don't come crying to me unless your carrying the bloody stump of your limb.
I always pass over the whining. It is just not my thing.
Bless your tongue holding Cordelia
you spoke well.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

*Sprays Beth with a hose*

I haven't even gone to see what's happening. I think I'll give it another couple days before heading back after my little hiatus.

11:54 AM  
Blogger none said...

I seem to rarely go to c'ville as much anymore. I mostly read blogs. I think the weather/holidays brings out the "woe is me" in people. I have even been feeling it a little bit.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Cordelia,
Hey they have to have some one to whine to don't they???? Their families are likely to just shut them out.
I have missed all that drama fortunatly. I spend very little time there as I probably pissed off a few people there already so wont add my comments. I would ask if they want cheese with that whine too.
Deb

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home