Thursday, December 22, 2005

Years End

As the end of the year approaches, almost all humans sit back and reflect on the year past....hopefully wind up loose ends, etc... Make new goals and plans for the year to come....So in the spirit of all posted above......

This year on my blog I am almost sure I spoke of plans and wanna dos... So to wind up loose ends:

There will be No pagan chairity group.....

My welsh lessons are NOT....still looking for cds and the true desire...I wanna but it just aint happening.

Things that are happening:

crocheting like a mad woman

practicing my pattern writing skills

Got a crochet pattern accepted for publication

Made promises that I kept (ie: to friends, to family and to organizations)

Closed my old website, to start anew


Goals for this coming year (thus far):

Open a new web site

Be proud of what I create even if it don't FIT into the norm and gain the abilty to accept compliments that are on a very personal level

Not be afraid to take the first step toward friendship even if it comes to nothing

To try to go to a crochet meet up and not panic at the door....


Things Im grateful for:

A home

Each day with my children

That I cant have more offspring

Friends, especially those that take me as I am warts and all

BLOGS, gotta love outlets

Discovering "good" yarn

Books that take you on journeys

Doggy kisses

There ya have it....

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Practice pattern writing skills-

That's a good one. I have to start really thinking about different things I may want to make. I stink at writing patterns because I never count, etc.

I would be interested in your cool fulled bag that you did with the needle felting. I thought it came out awesome.

Anyway, you set some obtainable goals for yourself and you should be fine.

7:04 AM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

man.. you have given me reason to sit and make a list !

8:14 AM  
Blogger siopybont said...

We've the CD's if you have the desire to learn Welsh.
Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home