Monday, January 09, 2006

Ho hummmm...

I have nothing interesting to post, no drama, no fires (today), no deep and thoughtful insights...

But in the hopes of being a more dedicated blogger, I am blogging.

Jo and Lynlee I am so glad you got your boxes..that leaves around 6 still floating around out there....sigh! Jo I will send you the patterns, gimme a week or two please. And I miss you and Jane too...after this quilt, shawl and one hat that was just ordered I can chill out and visit again!

Yvonne, my address is indeed the same...and I have a box here for you too! Got to get it repacked and hope to mail it out Friday, if not the following Monday!

I did make progress yesterday....sewed 144 quilt squares for the queen size rag quilt that was ordered. I so love batik fabric! Of course the money aint to shabby either!
Still plucking away on my shawl, usually it takes me two days to make these blasted things...it's been a week..think I am shawled out, LOL.

Does anyone have that 200 crochet blocks book? I detest making block afghans. HATE THEM....however I think my grandmother would love that Waterlily Pond Afghan...I was thinking about seeing about making it a CAL...but not sure if enough people own the book to do that. Figured if I had a buddy or two making the same afghan it might make me start and complete it..My grandmothers birthday is May 5th, yep Cinco De Mayo. Would love to complete it by then if I decide to undertake the task. Let me know any and all thoughts on this please!

Still working on my wording for the "arty" thing I was blogging about a few post back.

We have 4 new puppies born Dec 24th..that will soon be up for adoption. We took the mom in and she was with furbabies. As soon as they are house trained and fixed they will be ready for new moms and dads....I gotta post a pic they are so friggin cute!!!
As soon as the mom is done nursing shes off to be spayed...Our goal this year is to spay 5 dogs, neuter 5 dogs, hoping we can meet this years goal!Our vet gives us a tiny cost break...gotta love vets that work with ya.

Ummmm whatelse.....ahhhhh.....

Well soon to post a poll, hopefully....and more about the "art project"...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, just be glad there was no drama (or fires!)to post!

2:25 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Agreed Kari! Fabulous ain't it?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

One of my thoughts for the year was to be a more consistent blogger...has not happened yet....maybe next year!

Nope, no 200 block book....was one of the ones that I ordered but never received! Keep going to order it from somewhere else, but I usually get side-tracked and buy something else instead....oops!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

no drama??? YAY!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Glad the fire "problem" hasn't been one for ya lately.

I did get a package and wrote to ya, but don't know if you received the email. Elena was beyond thrilled, as you can see on the pic on my blog. the snap peas are long gone though!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home