Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Know I Left It Around Here Somewhere.....

My brain...has anyone seen it? Wait, don't answer. How can something be found that doesn't exsist?

There's lotsa catching up to do so let's start, shall we?

I've had busy hooks..yes, indeed....hooking like you wouldn't believe! Okay well, maybe not Elves and The Shoemaker busy but busy.....Will post pics soon.

Okay, I took this little quiz thingy from Tickle, and oddly it was pert near accurate. Check it out! LINK

Here are my result:

Cordelia, your true color is Brown!

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.


So I know most of ya know we don't have tv service of any kind, even network. And so when we see a "show" (series) its usually on DVD. Well we purchased Scrubs/season one, never had seen it before. I gotta tell ya, it was funny...I laughed so hard. Okay some of it was annoying, but really what isn't, sometimes. Not even sure what season is running now or if it still is. But I hope to pick up season two soon. We also are up to date dvd wise on Family Guy, LOL...gotta love Stewie. Brian and Stewie are THE bestest. "Damn you, you vile woman!" I also order something called "Wonderfalls" and "The Oblongs". I totally love The Oblongs....never seen WF though. Sounded quirky so thought we'd try it.

I wanted to make soy candles....can't find the crap locally...meaning with-in an hours drive. So guess I will order online.

My anniversary was yesterday...I don't really get the whole marriage thingy anymore...but we did meet the 3 year marker as married folks. Love ya Old Man you rock my sox! And you're hot and stuff...MEOW! *Wink-Wink*

Currents:

Reads: Not a blasted thing, tried reading "The Ghostriders" and me no likey...started it like ummmm, 5 times. Got past the first chapter and just can't get into it.

Music: Driving Mix...I put it together. A nice mixture of Celtic, pagan, southern rock, punk, metal, old school rap, and opera....Sorry, like it all with a couple of exceptions, gangsta rap and new country YUCKY POOPOO CACA....

Munchies: Craving biscuits lately, not the english kind but the fat flakey southern kind most people Memaws useta make. Haven't made any or bought any, psst, store bought just ain't the same.

Bafflements: Life is good folks...live it, love it, take the good with the bad...Would the sweet parts of life be as sweet if you didnt have a taste of the bitter on occassion?

Goals: Re-focusing on being positive, learning to hold my tongue when its best and to unleash the pointed devil when needed. Silence isn't a sign of weakness folks. Odd my fingers say whatevah, whenevah and this from a person who didnt speak for almost three years, LOL.

Grateful for:
Friends who e-mail and keep me up to date on themselves and their lives...And also for asking after me.


Can someone/s do me a big giant favor? Can you take WW yarn and a h hook and chain 91. Tell me how long it is please. Also if you slip stitch it to form a big ring will it fit over the top of your shoulders? Ya know right where they begin to slope.

So what have y'all been up too?

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Good post! You have tons of buds worrying about you all the time (well, not just worrying, but thinking of you).

Since you used to be a chef, why don't you share some of your recipes or secrets with us? My secret desire is to do catering one day-culinary school is too intense for my life now with Elena (yes, we have a culinary academy about 15 minutes away). It's expensive as hell too.

I am chatty ass today-sorry

3:28 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I do believe that your brain has joined mine on an extended holiday far far away! I'll try the whole 91 thingy when I get home....but since brain is missing....well...enough said!

Love the music mix...although hopefully you will still talk to me if I admit to liking new country (and old) as I like the cheery upbeatedness of most of it...plus the sad ones about everything going to eitch eeee double ellll

7:38 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

What do ya know I too am a brown.
As for the T.V. I don't watch sit-coms some are not good for the kiddies to watch.
I like country music new and old and some lite jazz.
I sent my brain on vacation.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home