Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jonesing for Some Red Hot Thready Love!

Well today has been a good day. With much thanx to Kari for making it so.

Anyway.....I don't think I can wait for July to join a doily swap. I need me a doily swap happening, like yesterday, man! Anyone interested?

Hoping to mail the packages/letters tomorrow y'all! If I am able to get to the city that is. Fingers crossed on this.

I also am working on a list of books I am done reading and will begin passing this around (psst...Swapna first, wink) for those interested to pick what they may be interesed in and I will get them in the post as soon as I can. Remember I was building inventory for a used book store and now I must weed through and find homes for many of my beloved ones. Life dictates purging them now. Same with many of my fabrics and lower end yarns, I fear. Holding out on those 'til the witching hour, ya know?

I ordered Restoration and Eerie,Indiana a while back and they are on back order...very sad. Been looking forward to them for ages. I also ordered Lidsville and can not wait to get it...hope it doesn't go to back order. Remember we don't have any tv service, network or cable/satelite, we live way, way to far out even for a reg old antenna (sp)....so we only see programmes once they go to DVD. Our most recent purchase was Veronica Mars....oddly, I loved it. And Cracker the American version (love the bbc version and plan on ordering it too). Oh yeah, Battlestar Galatica season two, have yet to find season one and now must wait to see two until one can be found. Hey, just remembered I ordered Black Books too....hmmmm wonder where it is? As soon as those come in I think I will stalk amazon for Jonathan Creek....Love BBC! SIGH!!!

I would love to see links to peoples amazon wishlist on their blogs. Ya really can get a feel for someone by peeking at their wants and desires.

I can't find my digital camera....will post pormised pics as soon as I can hunt that buggah down....I never lose my camera!!!

Lynlee, it was nice to see your name again! Wanted to hug ya...HA how odd, but anywho thats what I thought when I saw your name!

K, Regina e-mailing......I never pass up giftage!

Be well

2 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

glad you came to "the darkside"

hehehe

11:12 PM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

Quit winking and get on with it! I need serious literary sustenance here!
Since you quit stalking me you should be having a lot of free time, non?

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home