Friday, March 31, 2006

Oh, Lawdy!

Well I couldn't resist I had to say something to the meany in that one thread that sent me over the edge....

This is what I said incase it gets deleted:

I said I was done in this thread but feel I should defend myself and then I will truly be done, I hope....

Eurolyons I havent a clue why you think I was speaking to you directly I wasn't...

My point is that even here in this forum we have had threads where people have given their opinions on certain pubications. In some of these threads it has been said " that project is ugly, I won't be making it"...or "I didn't buy that magazine due to the God awful projects"...or better yet, "I dont know who is designing these things but I don;t like fun fur it's just plain ugly and over done"...

I do not like the meanspiritedness any more than you say you do but to act as one hasnt made the same comment to themselves is others is contradictory.

As for the perfect remark....I stand by what I said.....how can any of you "shocked" and upset by that blog act as if you never ever had a mean thought....

Go ahead and challege me or what I said.....but I challege you to improve your reading comprehension, perhaps if you had taken the time to read my post in totallity as well as Summerysmiles you would understand what I was saying.

An opinion is nothing more than a personal thought and JUDGEMENT you have come to......

And in closing perhaps this should be read about photos, unless you PROTECT your photos once they are posted on a public domain...anyone and everyone will and can "take" them and use them how they see fit...May not be right but it happens....I am a photographer and protect my photos, that I plan on using professionally, if posted in a public area, meaning the net.

Good day to you!

This place has turned so blood thirsty and self righeous.....what happened to being a grown-up and using our grey matter?

And this is the thread

And I realized in order to get a reply from my swap buddy I have to leave PM enabled, then off, once she replies....also I cant "follow" the friggin Valerie thread if I aint signed in!!! DAMN IT!

Oh well hopefully I get a reply ASAP.....and do I really need to read the Val thread? Nope....wow that was easy!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Go you!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home