Sunday, April 02, 2006

Say, what language you speaking?

That is the question I am asking me. Lesser primates have better spelling skillz! I type, in my head it is a coherent flow of words mashed together into something profound, deep, silly, whathave you. Then I read it after I submit, no matter how many times I have proof read, and I have a gazillion typos. Really blows when I am passionate and trying to get a point across.....

I need my own personal editor....Swapna where are you when I need you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

I just got caught up on my reading of you, and I read typos very well and get your point.
Come see me I will teach you to knit like a pro.
Even the old chat room has changed and I'm hardly there anymore.

11:24 PM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

You posted the previous post while I was online last night, but because I was downloading a podcast, gmail wouldn't let me check if you were online. Grrrr. Tried using the inbuilt spellchecker for Blogger? Although I agree with Priscilla that I get your point anyway.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey firls, I am the QUEEN of typos! I say it's because my fingers are too far from my brain.

Typos? Ehhh over the years I have learned how to read on the internet despite typos.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

There is a study out that says that the human brain does not need all of the letters or order correct to comprehend what one is reading! I do not know about you but my mind glazes over typos now! "Jsut" is a common mistake of mine that I usually miss!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home